A very important advice from one of my students about friendship today:
There has many prendship’s lur (*friendship’s rule):
1. Lespect each other (*respect each other)
2. Understanding each other (understand each other)
3. Do not sherpishy each other (do not be *selfish)
4. Listening to each other (*listen to each other)
5. Shering, kerring and herping each other (*share, care for and help each other)
6. Don’t tork behind the one’s back each other ( do not *talk behind each other’s back)
I hope you all get what he was trying to say. He’s very young and he’s just starting to learn English. He’s still bulol (a Tagalog word used to describe someone with defective speech). His sentences are disorganized and funny, but his vocabulary is good and everything he said makes a lot of sense.
What do you think?