I am a little bit late in sharing my goals for the month (also known as my New Year’s resolution because I think these will be my goals for the entire year). I have been so caught up with lots of things in my life that I have lost my energy to write more about what has been going on with me. Writing about my life has always been like a therapy for me. This blog is my space, this is my outlet; but lately, this has just been an object — a tool for accommodating people. I am not even sure if anyone noticed that I have just been writing poems and short posts recently.
Since the very start of January, my life has been a mixture of chaos and adventure. My youngest aunt just got married, and so my family from all over the world had come back home to celebrate with us.
Her wedding took place in my ancestor’s hometown. I was lucky enough to be able to join them. If I didn’t get sick, I wouldn’t have had a chance to call in sick and leave my job for a day.
Look at how beautiful my ancestor’s place is:
This year, starting this January, I aim to:
- always be transparent, and not be sorry about it;
- to always enjoy life, and to learn more about it;
- to not care about what negative things people say, and to focus more on the positive side of things;
- to be able to inspire people and affect them in the most cheerful and optimistic way;
- to connect and love my family more, and to always be there for my friends; and lastly
- to travel, to grow, and to follow my heart wherever it may lead me. <3